A Guide to Cogeneration Plant Solutions
Organizations across the country are upgrading their energy systems to reduce costs — while improving resilience and reliability. By combining heat and power in a cogeneration plant, these organizations are able to make long-term energy plans that drive both cost-efficiency and sustainability for today and the future.
Is cogeneration right for you? We wrote our Guide to Cogeneration Plant Solutions to help you decide for yourself. This complimentary guide explores the issues that matter to decision-makers at universities, healthcare campuses, industrial facilities, and other organizations facing energy challenges.
- How a cogeneration plant works
- Why cogeneration lowers costs for many facilities
- How cogeneration increases system reliability and resilience
- Why combining heat and power improves sustainability
- How to weigh the benefits of cogeneration
Ready to explore the opportunities of cogeneration? Download Fosdick & Hilmer’s Guide to Cogeneration Plant Solutions now.