Arc Flash Hazard Studies- Kroger Manufacturing
Fosdick & Hilmer is the Kroger Company partner for their 32+ manufacturing facilities across the United States. Our firm provides all new Arc Flash work along with maintaining all the studies in all the plans during renovations and new equipment installations.
- Single-line drawing validation(service entrance to Category 0), or
- Field data collection of all electrical system components (service entrance to Category 0).
- Updating or creation of single-line diagrams.
- Electrical system modeling of the single-lines.
- Perform short-circuit and coordination study.
- Arc flash analysis and reporting.
- Provided recommendations for limiting identified hazards to Category 2 or below.
- Printed and attached arc flash labels.
- Provided Plant O&M staff training.
- Delivered bound reports for each location including software model output and single-lines drawings in AutoCAD format.